working in social environments
- A growing number of employees is facing a disturbed work-life balance with burn-outs as a result.
- Employees working from home or commuting negatively impact the environment.
- A tight labor market and different work generations ask for new employee benefits.
- A workplace that is available from 9 to 6. Let's keep the evening for other activities and our private lives.
- A workplace close to home, within walking and cycling distance. A little bit of exercise never hurts.
- A professional, informal, vibrant or quiet workplace. Whatever your team needs, there's a workplace for everyone.
- A beautiful platform for your team to search, find, book and guarantee a workplace that suits their professional need.
- A user friendly app for your team to check-in & out at every workplace. And coffee and tea is included.
- A [company code] that works for your team to pay for the use of their workplace. We take care of the rest, you decide what works best.